Tuesday, August 23, 2016

DMX: Girlfriend Gives Birth To Rapper"s 15th Kid

DMX is the proud father of a son, bringing his grand total to fifteen children.



On August 19th, the rapper’s longtime girlfriend, Desiree Lindstrom gave birth to Exodus Simmons, weighing in at 6 lbs, 10 oz, according to TMZ.


Exodus is the couple’s first child together, and DMX told the entertainment site that he’s a “blessing.”



DMX was performing in Arizona whe Exodus was born, but he hopped on a flight back to New York City to meet his son.


DMX, 45, has four children with his ex-wife, Tashera, who filed for divorce from the rapper in 2012, the same year they appeared on Relationship Rehab.


“I do still feel bad about getting a divorce, even after everything X put me through, because I took my vows very seriously. And I know X is never going to love anyone the way he loves me, and I feel the same way about him,” Simmons told Essence Magazine at the time.



“But [there] just comes a time when you give your all, and you know you gave your all, and it’s just time to move on.”


I know what you’re thinking.  “Where are the other ten children from nine different mothers?”


Living their lives, I guess?


In July 2015, DMX was sentenced to six months in jail after failing to pay child support.


DMX was getting ready to perform at Radio City Music Hall in New York on June 26th when he was arrested over “several issues outstanding,” according to Page Six.



DMX owed his baby mamas $ 400,000 in unpaid child support.  He also jumped bail in White Plains, prompting a warrant for his arrest, and a “robber complaint” in Newark, NJ.


He was released in late September, just in time to get to work on baby #15.


Anyhoo, congrats to the new(ish) parents!