Monday, August 15, 2016

Ryan Edwards: Maci Bookout"s Ex Kills Cats, Brags About It

Ryan Edwards kills felines, and he’s not sorry about it.



Maci Bookout’s ex and baby daddy starting bragging about killing cats on social media, which upset a lot of people.


Why does the Tennessee native do it?  


According to Radar Online, Edwards explained to everyone who doesn’t understand that these evil cats are vandals!  And car scratchers!  And all-around unpleasant animals that pee on everything.  They are the worst!


Edwards, always so eloquent with words, posted this message to all them haters:


“When they start living under you [sic] house and having 100 babies that scratch your car and boat and piss on everything and get into your garbage let me know,” he wrote.







“Lol and you can go to jail for vandalizing people’s property and trespassing so I guess I’ll call the cops next time lol. Like you ppl are stupid.  


“I’m sure ya’ll will come fix my boat and car after they scratch the s**t out of it… wait no you won’t so SHUT THE F**K UP!” 


We’re guessing Animal Control was too busy to come over and help with the problem.


Y’all need to google what ppl do to cats in different countries if you worried about me, ” he continued.



Not one to let a few goody two-shoes harsh his vibes, Edwards updated everyone on his latest kill.


“I got a full size brown one tonight,” he wrote I think I got all the little ones so just the devil black cat is left.”


Eager to rile up those opposed to his killing of cats, Edwards shared a photo of his rifle at the dinner table with the caption, “LOL.”







“Fucking savage,” one person wrote.


“This is so sad for these poor cats,” another wrote.


And in a move that makes us think he might be a sociopath, Edwards wrote this response:


“You ppl make me laugh this is such great entertainment.


Just double-checking on this, but Bookout has full custody of Bentley, right?


Speaking of terrible Teen Mom exes: