Friday, August 26, 2016

LuAnn de Lesseps: Why Did She Forgive Fiance Tom D"Agostino Jr.?

He made her look like a total ass hat on The Real Housewives of New York, but LuAnn de Lesseps still wants to marry fiance Tom D"Agostino Jr.


Entertainment Tonight had a sit-down with de Lesseps at her Hamptons home, where they discussed her relationship with D"Agostino and where they stand after he was caught kissing another woman days after proposing to the reality star.


The revelation unfolded on camera, with de Lesseps pacing back and forth in a hotel room, furious as her future husband (whom she had dated for about 6 minutes before he proposed), admitted that he done wrong.



It turns out that all is forgiven, and the wedding is still on.


"We love each other,” de Lesseps told ET.


 


“I always say if you can"t forgive the people you love, then who can you forgive? … I"m not going to let a silly kiss ruin the rest of our lives.”


The couple"s talk made de Lesseps wonder if they should move forward with wedding plans, but…nah.  It was just a dumb mistake.


“If he was trying to hide something would he really be in public? In the middle of the Regency Hotel? Kissing somebody?” she asked.


“I think he was just being stupid, and people make mistakes.”



Oh, girl.  Come on.


“I think the key is to know and believe that someone is truly remorseful and somebody truly made a mistake, that there was no premeditation,” she continued.


“I think it was not premeditated — I think it was a silly move and something that he feels really terrible about, and that meant really nothing to him.”


 


The Countess and Mr. Kissing Bandit plan to wed in Palm Beach on New Year"s Eve.  While de Lesseps confirmed that co-star Sonja Morgan is on the invite list, she"s not so sure about those other bitches.


“I’m still working on my guest list,” she claimed. “This is the most exciting time of my life, getting married again after all this time. I am thrilled. I am not going to let what has happened on the show ruin the most exciting time of my life."


Translation: Ramona "Stinger" Singer is not invited.



As for Bethenny Frankel? She"s on de Lesseps" shit list for not coming straight to her with evidence that D"Agostino cheated.


“She should’ve talked to me first,” she told People Magazine.


“Not the other women, not tried to call Tom, but talk to me. I find that very bizarre. It’s terrible.


"That’s not somebody who has your best interest in mind – that’s someone who has their own agenda. [They] don’t have my back.” 


I don"t usually say this, but I agree with the Countess.


Luann de lesseps why did she forgive fiance tom dagostino jr