Saturday, August 6, 2016

Selena Gomez: On The Verge Of a Mental Breakdown?

Friends fear for Selena Gomez’s emotional well-being after witnessing her recent behavior.



“She has been having breakdowns and is rethinking her entire music career and life path right now,” a friend of Selena’s told Life & Style Magazine.


Another source claims that the singer “is in a very, very bad place mentally.


“She’s totally spiraling downward.  She’s been so unhappy and has been drinking and partying too much to cope,” the friend added.



Selena has reportedly complained of feeling “overwhelmed” and “exhausted,” and told her team “she wanted to quit the tour and cancel dates.


Selena started to show signs of distress at a concert in Indonesia the weekend of July 23rd, where she broke down on stage (she had turned 24 on July 22nd). This show was particularly significant, as it kicked off her Revival tour.



Before performing her single, “Kill ‘Em With Kindness,” Selena got candid with the crowds.


“The next song before I go home, is a song that’s so important to me, because I get really frustrated,” she told fans from the stage.


“I get stupid sometimes,” she continued.


“I say things that I don’t mean, or that come out wrong, just because I care so badly.


“Truth is the last thing we need right now is hate, in any form. But the thing is, at the end of the day, no war in anger was ever won,” Selena said, possibly referencing her friend, Taylor Swift’s feud with Kim Kardashian.



“I do know that deep down in my heart, that I have to believe that we can love each other and always be kind, no matter what it takes.


“I believe that we can do that, no matter what.”


 After, she posted a cryptic Instagram, which she later deleted.



Since the tweet, Selena has only posted positive moments on social media.  We’re rooting for the little spark plug and hope she takes care of herself.