Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Jon Gosselin: Not On Speaking Terms With Twins Maddie and Cara

Someone send Jon Gosselin on an Eat Pray Love retreat.



The former TLC star and unofficial Ed Hardy model hasn’t been in the best place since his 2008 divorce from Kate Gosselin.


A month ago, one could have said that Jon was doing pretty well as an employee with his local T.G.I Friday’s.  Alas, TMZ ruined everything by outing him, a move that made Jon so furious that he quit.




jon gosselin angry tweet tmz



To make matters worse, Jon donated his weekly check to charity (this was confirmed by the restaurant manager).


Jon is allowed to feel a little bitter.


In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Jon revealed what his life is like these days as a single dad. He doesn’t see his kids much, which might affect him more than he lets on.


“Everybody used to come to my house,” Jon said of his eight kids – twins Maddie, Cara, and sextuplets Alexis, Hanna, Leah, Joel, Aaden and Colin.


“You know, it was great, and then Madelyn and Cara just stopped coming, around 12-13 [years old]. I didn’t question it. I was just like, ‘Hey, do what you want, be with your friends’ and then it just became they’re not coming.”


The number of Gosselin visitors then dwindled to six.


“I was just focusing on the ones that did come and then a couple years went by and then Collin stopped coming. I thought, maybe he just wants to do stuff with Mommy or whatever, and then it became long term.”


In fact, Colin and his dad haven’t seen each other in two years.  


The last time Jon saw all eight children at once was three or four years ago.


Jon told ET that he hasn’t seen all eight of his children in one place in three or four years.   


“The kids that I do get are Hannah, Leah, Joel and Aaden. I guess the four have stuck together and said, ‘We’re going to Daddy’s and that’s it.’ And maybe they’ll raise a stink about it or something like that.


“Sometimes I get Alexis but not often.”


As for his first-born daughters, Jon admitted that they’re not on speaking terms right now.


The fractured relationship Jon has with many of his children may stem from the non-existent one he has with Kate.



“I don’t really talk to my ex-wife, so it’s all kind of Helter Skelter,” Jon said.


“I have my life and she has her life. We have our life with our kids separately. We don’t go anywhere together.”


Jon decided to leave reality TV to work odd jobs in between his DJ gigs.


You know, I kind of walked away from everything so that my kids can have a life,” he said. “So that they would be taken care of, in their house, and things wouldn’t change, because I knew I could survive.”


On July 26th, Jon issued a threat to the media via Twitter about protecting his family’s privacy.


“In the future, don’t tag me in posts with my ex,” he tweeted.


“It’s uncalled for and causes drama. Please respect our children’s privacy as well, thank u.”