Monday, October 12, 2015

Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: Throw That Piece of S--t Scott in Jail!

Keeping Up with the Kardashians revealed Kourtney’s reaction to Scott cheating this week, and offered unwelcome insight into Kris Jenner’s sex life.



“I literally have too much sex. I’m exhausted.” – Kris Jenner


You know Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 10 Episode 17 was eventful when Kim Kardashian’s diabetes confession barely even registers.



Such is the case when her Momager rambles about getting railed by Corey Gamble, her much younger boyfriend, with far too much detail.


“I’ve realized I don’t want to get married, but I have a lot of fun with Corey, and I love being with him,” Kris admitted. “He said, ‘I don’t want kids."”


“I love you, and I feel that way about you."”


If you watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online, you know that Kris has had no problem traumatizing her daughters over the years.


This took it to a new level, however.


Meanwhile, Khloe and Caitlyn Jenner patched things up after recently butting heads, and Kim made the surprising, aforementioned health confession.


It was all about Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick for the most part, though, as we finally got to see what went down behind the scenes.


Kris Jenner, never one to mince words, called The Lord a “piece of s–t” after photos of Scott Disick and Chloe Bartoli surfaced earlier this summer.



Kourtney didn’t use as much profanity, but said, “When I wake up, I feel sick. I’m just literally on the verge of, like, a mental breakdown.”


“My mind is completely made up. Yeah, no, I mean, I told him that. God just opened my eyes and was like, ‘You need to move on.’ I need it to be done.”


“I can’t do it anymore.”


While Kris wanted to see him in jail (we’re not sure how she planned on doing that), Kourtney feared for his health and safety amid his epic bender:


“Scott seems to just get worse. I wanna be mad, but then I also worry about Scott’s safety. He definitely has a problem that he has to deal with.”


After talking to one of Disick’s close pals, “He just said that he’s hysterically crying and saying ‘I love you’ and just, like, suicidal talk,” Kourt said.


“The guy from the rehab said, ‘Just call 911 if you think something, you know?"” Kardashian added. “You don’t wanna be sorry and have not called 911.”


Fans will get a chance to hear Scott’s side of the story (how Kris Jenner ruined his life, probably) on November 15 when Season 11 premieres on E!


In the meantime, enjoy these photos, Scott, as it sounds like this is as close as you’re gonna get to the gorgeous mother of three you let get away: